- Lecture: Tu/Th 1:30pm-3:00pm.
- Instructor’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: Via email.
- Tentative Midterm: August 5, 2020, 13:30 – 16:30.
- Final: October 6, 2020, 13:30 – 16:30.
Policies When Using Zoom:
- Naming your Zoom account during login to include your student ID, fullname and English name.
- Turn on camera at the beginning of class
- Turn off microphone if there is a noisy background
- Every lecture will be recorded
- Recorded lectures can be published per student’s request
- Do not distribute recorded lectures without my permission
To earn an attendance point, you must:
- Turn on your camera and microphone and respond when I say your name, AND
- At least one of your team MUST answer questions when your team is randomly selected to answer questions, AND
- Answer questions on Kahoot (if Kahoot is used in that lecture)
Penalty For Submitting Work Late:
If you submit your work late, your point will be deducted by 25% of the original full score.
Course Material: (Use VPN to access PPTs)
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Computer and Information Technologies [ppt]
- 3 Operating Systems and Applications [ppt]
- 4 Computer Networks and Internet [ppt]
- 5 The Internet Applications and Technologies [ppt]
- 6 Quiz and Midterm Review
- 6.5 Midpoint and Final Project Reminder
- 7 Cloud Computing [ppt]
- 8 Big Data [ppt]
- 9 Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence [ppt]
- 10 Internet Security [ppt]
- 11 Internet Privacy [ppt]
- 12 Workplace Transformation [ppt]
- 13 Quiz Solution, Final Exam Review and Final Project [ppt]
Q1: What do I do if I cannot answer questions on Kahoot due to an issue on the Kahoot website?
A1: Take a screenshot of the Kahoot website showing that you indeed attempted to answer the questions.
Q2: What do I do if I cannot use a microphone or a camera to respond to attendance?
A2: Message me in Zoom. Also, take a screenshot of your message and send it to my WeChat account after class.
Q3: Should I tell the instructor in advance if I am going to be late for the class?
A3: Yes, please tell me at least 30 minutes before the class starts if you are going to be late.
Q4: Need help finding teammates/Can’t find a team yet?
A4: Message me in WeChat